14 juillet, 2004

Deeeeeeeee..doo !!!


Dido was performing yesterday night in Nimes' roman arena for her unique concert in France. What a night! She's so cute!!

The french group "Phoenix" was performing at the beginning of the concert (sample HERE).

4 commentaires:

Evil Twin a dit…

I LOVE Dido!!! You're so lucky! Nice site, BTW.

MNK [-_-] a dit…

That was a very good concert indeed. The place was an antique roman circus, and we were setting on some ruins, very special and magical set.

Try the link about Phoenix, and tell me what you think.

Evil Twin a dit…

I like them. At first, I thought -- ehh, just another wannabe group, but then after I kept listening, I realized I was feeling relaxed, yet energized. They have that ability to make you feel that you're in a warm, sunny, summery place. I'd like to hear more of their songs.

MNK [-_-] a dit…

Try their Official Website then...